Total Pageviews

Friday 10 February 2012

Man Utd target Sneijder doubts his Inter future

Milan: Inter playmaker Wesley Sneijder admits he is uncertain over his future at Inter, insisting he has never been 'blind' to speculation linking him with a move to Manchester United.

The 27-year-old was heavily linked with a switch to Old Trafford last summer and while the Netherlands international remained coy throughout reported negotiations between the two clubs, he conceded he would have considered a move to the Premier League.

"There have never been any concrete contacts with Manchester United," Sneijder told Nos. "I see everything, I am not blind, but there is nothing concrete right now.

"I am happy at Inter, but we will see. I currently have no contacts with other clubs and I am living day by day.

"If on the last day of the transfer window an offer had arrived, maybe I would have left. The truth is that I feel at home at Inter, but I do not know where I will play next season."

Sneijder is still linked with a San Siro exit after failing to impress in the first half of this season, with Anzhi Makhachkala understood to be lining up a 25 million euros bid.

But when asked about a potential MLS move, the midfielder admitted he would consider the prospect towards the end of his career.

"A spell in the USA? That is something I think about, but only in the future," Sneijder said.

"I do not think where I will play next season. I have been in the USA with Yolanthe [his wife] because of her work.

"We will surely discuss this in the future, but not now."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by SEO Services | Sponsered by Blogging Tips - Blog Tips | Marketers Promotion | Blog Forum | Submit Link | Add URL | Indian Movies | Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers | Blog 'N' Like - Blogger Social Community